Subject: [Leica] FS M6 .85 ttl and Nikon SLR stuff
From: "Saganich, Christopher/Medical Physics" <saganicc@MSKCC.ORG>
Date: Fri, 11 Jul 2003 11:13:33 -0400

Hello all, before I offer my past to that auction site I thought I'd let the LUGers have first dibs.  I bought an MP .72 so I'm selling most everything I have that is not in regular use. eMail off site Saganicc@mskcc.org if interested.

Thanks,
Chris Saganich
http://www.saganich.com
http://www.leica-gallery.net/m2photos/index.html

Bodies:

Black M6 ttl .85 - This is a beautiful camera.  Mechanically this camera is in new condition with less then 200 feet of film through it.  Cosmetically there is very minor brassing on the shutter speed dial and the shutter release guard.  It is hardly noticeable.  I have the original box and paper work.  Includes strap and body cap original box. $1300 US

Nikon F3 HP in VG Condition - This camera has many years of service left but is showing its age.  Mechanically it is solid, cosmetically there is brassing around the edge of the viewfinder, around the strap lugs, and rewind crank.  The LCD display in the viewfinder is a bit buggy. I'll add a Nikkor Q 135mm, f2.8 lens in Exc condition OR a Nikon Speedlight SB-12, whichever you might need more. $329  US

Nikon FG in Exc condition - This is a light-weight and small manual SLR camera featuring an automatic exposure and aperture priority mode.  Very handy and attractive to anyone who puts mobility, compatibility and affordability as priorities.  Mechanically this camera is in perfect working order, having a CLA last year.  Cosmetically there is a dent near the strap lug, and some brassing around the shutter release. I'll add a series E 50mm.  $195 US.

Lenses:

Ernst Leitz Gmbh Wetzlar Summaron f=3.5 3.5cm 35mm- Without Eyes. Bayonet mount #1489451 from 1957 era. This is for an M3 and should be equipped with the detachable Eyes that convert the 50mm frame line into 35mm, but I only have the lens...sorry! This lens is in great shape overall, but needs a CLA due to some fungus or fogging.  I have been using it in its current condition with my M6 ttl .85 and like the fungus and fogging for the shots have a particular look.  Unfortunately I can't use it with the 0.72.  $100 US.

Canon 135 f/3.5 LTM with M adaptor - Exc ++ condition, silver.  I used this on the 0.85 M6 with great results.  Not so useful for the .72. $155 US.

Nikon 55mm f/1.2, AI Type VI - This is a beautiful and fast 55mm lens that takes great pictures at all apertures.  The glass is in pristine condition with no marks, or scratches. Mechanically this lens is in perfect condition.  Cosmetically there a few minor scuffs. Caps included.  SN 423784 - Version VI.  $249 US.

Nikon Micro-Nikkor 55mm f/2.8, AI - This is a famous and special lens used for macro photographic work.  My photographs with this lens were always beautiful.  The glass is in excellent condition with no scratches or marks.  The aperture blades are perfect and focus is smooth. There are 6 elements in 5 groups.  The closest focusing is 0.25m/0.9 ft.  I used extension tubes (also being sold) to achieve a 1:1 image ratio. Cosmetically there are a few minor scuffs.  See review http://www.kenrockwell.com/nikon/55f28ais.htm.  Filter size 52mm and takes hood HN-3. Caps included. SN 559103.  $149.

Nikon Nikkor 24mm f/2.8, AI - The glass is in excellent condition, the aperture blades are perfect and the focus is smooth.  Cosmetically there are a few minor scuffs.  Caps included.  SN 610003.  $119 US.

Misc

Nikon DW3 - This is a waist level finder designed for the Nikon F3.  With built-in flip-up magnifier provides 5x magnification for accurate.  It is in mint condition.  $49 US.

Marumi Nikon Extension Set, M/AF - High quality metal lens extension set for macro work.  Compatible with Nikon manual and auto-focus lenses.  Mint Condition.  $89.

Leica Case for Screw Mount Camera - Nice leather in very good condition.  Excellent travel case or for everyday use.  I love these older cases they really protect the equipment.  I never used this one because it didn't fit the camera I intended it for. $50.

(2) Eberline Radiation Meters - Compact design can fit in your pocket.  Adjustable range can measure from 0.5 mR/hr to 50 mR/hr, or 0 - 500,000 CPM.  Can be used to detect alpha, beta, and gamma radiation.  Typical accuracy is within 10% for cesium-137.  Takes one 9 volt battery and includes carrying case. $100 ea US.

     communication or any of its attachments is strictly prohibited.  If
     computer.

Replies: Reply from Rei Shinozuka <shino@panix.com> (Re: [Leica] FS M6 .85 ttl and Nikon SLR stuff)