Subject: RE: [Leica] Opinions Please 135mm lens for M
From: "Saganich, Christopher/Medical Physics" <saganicc@MSKCC.ORG>
Date: Thu, 10 Jul 2003 11:17:04 -0400

I agree with Don, keep the Cannon 135, until you can spend the big bucks.  You'll need to pick up a x1.25 magnifier if you have a .72 rangefinder or else focusing in low light will be a drag.  With my .85 it is just acceptable.  I was impressed with the Cannon 135, it is an above average performer.

Chris Saganich
http://www.saganich.com