Subject: Re: [Leica] Full circle with Nikons
From: Eric Welch <eric@jphotog.com>
Date: Fri, 11 Jul 2003 16:53:34 -0700

on 07/11/03 6:42 AM, Mark Rabiner at mark@rabinergroup.com wrote:

> Then Canon got anti shake
> then Nikon stopped shaking too.
>
> Canon had come out with excellent shift lenses.
> Nikon's are pretty good. I know a guy who shoots Nikon but had a Canon
> body with a shift lens on it.

But Mark, Canon's macro, IS and shift lenses are often better and more
comprehensive than Nikon's lenses. Their VR and internal focus motors pale
in comparison to the number of lenses Canon has put the technology in. Nikon
has been playing catch-up for way too long. The F5 being the sole exception.

Eric Welch
Carlsbad, CA
http://www.jphotog.com

A foolish consistency is the hobgoblin of little minds.
                                        ‹Ralph Waldo Emerson

Replies: Reply from Mark Rabiner <mark@rabinergroup.com> (Re: [Leica] Full circle with Nikons)