Subject: Re: [Leica] Full circle with Nikons
From: Rick Dykstra <rdandcb@cybermac.com.au>
Date: Sat, 12 Jul 2003 10:27:32 +1000

I'm no Sal, Ted or Tina, but I've been using Rs for a few years now and
they've more than paid for themselves.  The Ms haven't quite yet, but
they're excused.  Now that I'm used to deciding all of the settings, I
wouldn't want to switch to an auto everything system.  I find using the
F5 for sports action to be productive but unsatisfying.  It might be
different if my cameras were paying for the groceries rather than just
more cameras.

Regards, Rick Dykstra, Australia