Subject: Re: [Leica] GREAT HEALTH! :-) :-)
From: "Jeffery L. Smith" <jsmith@dcc.edu>
Date: Fri, 11 Jul 2003 21:05:14 -0500

Ted,

Glad to hear that you're feeling well again. I remember the first time I
got a migraine headache (3 years ago, at age 50), I was in my office and
suddenly could not see anything I was looking directly at. If I stared a
print in a book, the print where my eyes were directed disappeared, leaving
just a white blotch on the paper with no words. It's a terrible feeling
having your senses not do what you're expecting them to do.

You need to promise yourself that you'll grab one of your trusty old M6's
and take a walk every day (you don't have to wear a Tilly hat, but some
sort of protection from the sun is a good idea). A 30-45 minute walk every
day will keep you young and healthy, and you might just get a few photo ops
on the way.

Again, great to hear that you're feeling better!

Jeffery