Subject: RE: [Leica] Leica IIIf
From: "bdcolen" <bdcolen@earthlink.net>
Date: Sat, 12 Jul 2003 13:42:34 -0400

More to the point, buy a Bessa T, with a superb high-mag rangefinder and
an external viewfinder, built in meter, etc. etc. etc. NEW for about
$340 - Other than saying you own a Leica, what's the point of buying a
50-60 year-old Leica F to mount that Cosina lens on when you can get the
new version of the same camera. Is the Bessa as solid? No. But my guess
is that it will outlive you, unless you plan to use it to hammer nails.

B. D.