Subject: RE: [Leica] Leica IIIf
From: "bdcolen" <bdcolen@earthlink.net>
Date: Sat, 12 Jul 2003 14:32:52 -0400

And as to noise...the value of the whole "whisper quiet" thing is
grossly over-stated, unless you happen to be shooting in a place where
you "can hear a pin drop," such as a funeral, wedding during vows, etc.
Normal background noise will drown out the noise of all but the highest
decibel motor driven SLRS, and even when it doesn't drown the camera
noise out, most people, in most situations, are pretty much inured to
it.

B. D.