Subject: Re: [Leica] Leica IIIf
From: Ted Grant <tedgrant@shaw.ca>
Date: Sat, 12 Jul 2003 15:06:30 -0700

Kurt asked:> Gentlemen,
> I have an idea for the use of my new acquired Voigtländer 21/4. Buy a
> good IIIf for the 21/4. Set the lens to hyperfocal f8 and you have a
> nice point and shoot Leica. My M2 would continue to be home for my
> Summicrons.
> > So, what can I expect to pay for a good, solid, tidy IIIf?<<<

Kurt,
For a wild and crazy moment I was going to suggest, forget the IIIf  and go
M7 and yer laughing. :-) However, I thought ""gee maybe I better check out
the rest of the posts pertaining to the topic."

Remember I said...." I considered posting M7 for a wild and crazy moment?"
Now please read .... " disregard I said anything... " ;-)

Even though I work my 21 f4.0 CV lens on an M7 that's OK, please don't
bother with my suggestion of an M7 body. The other options are cheaper. ;-)

ted

Replies: Reply from khmiska <khmiska@umich.edu> (Re[2]: [Leica] Leica IIIf)