Subject: Re: [Leica] Full circle with Nikons
From: Rick Dykstra <rdandcb@cybermac.com.au>
Date: Sun, 13 Jul 2003 08:54:47 +1000

Bang on Eric.  The 100 APO Macro Elmarit is sufficient reason to have
an R body, all by itself.  Then factor in the mirror pre release
functions of the R8/9 and stunningly sharp images become the norm.
That was my first Leica lens.  I remember getting the first Kodachromes
back, of an outdoor product shoot (about Leica binoculars for a hunting
magazine).  Wow.  I should have sold my Canons there and then - I
haven't used them since.  I keep thinking I might need the IS one day
but it hasn't happened.

Rick Dykstra, Australia