Subject: Re: [Leica] Leica IIIf
From: Steve LeHuray <steve@streetphoto.net>
Date: Sun, 13 Jul 2003 12:25:42 -0400

> Hi everybody,
>
> my name is Francesca, I am Italian (please forgive my bad English) and I am
> the owner of a Leica IIIf built in 1952, I think.
>
> My problem is: I haven't got the instructions manual, so I have no idea about
> the precise function of some buttons and wheels on my camera. Is there anybody
> able (and willing) to help me?
>
> Thank you from now and hear you soon,
>
> F.
> --

Hello Francesca,

The "function of some buttons and wheels..." are really not much different
than any other camera. But, when you want to use the slow speeds set the
shutter speed dial on the top plate at a 30th (always advance the shutter
first) then set the slow speed dial on the front of the camera. Everything
else should be self explanatory.

Here is a web site for LTM cameras:

http://www.ozdoba.net/leica/leica_schraub_home_e.html

s;