Subject: [Leica] My IIIf idea
From: khmiska <khmiska@umich.edu>
Date: Sun, 13 Jul 2003 20:24:00 -0700

Gentlemen,
A collective thanks for all who had suggestions and ideas about my
idea of getting a clean IIIf to use with my Voigtländer 21/4. Call me
a snob but no Bessa for me. It's got to be a Leica.

You see, to me 35 mm camera = Leica just as 6 x 6 = Hasselblad, a sports car
 = Ferrari or Porsche, model trains = Märklin. Sure, I'm intensly biased,
 rejudiced, etc. and nothing will change my mind.

 So, my search will concentrate on another M2 once we get our two
 offspring settled in their grad schools.

 Regards
 Kurt

- --
Kurt H. Miska