Subject: [Leica] Eric the Red (was: Walks with a Panasonic LC5 - Sunday July 13th)
From: Martin Howard <mvhoward@mac.com>
Date: Sun, 13 Jul 2003 18:51:08 -0700

Phong wrote:

> Perhaps for the edification of more recent members of the LUG,
> regarding that bit of LUG lore known as Eric the Red,
> would you happen to have the story of that epic voyage posted
> somewhere on the web ?  Oh wait, there is the LUG archive ...

There is the LUG archive, but because of the 10kB limit, the story is
split up into something like 10 or 11 sections.  And I don't think that
all of them are in the archives, because pretty soon I abandoned the
idea of posting them and just posted a link instead.

That said, the link is:

	http://homepage.mac.com/mvhoward/travel/

The first two are the adventures of Eric the Red.

M.