Subject: Re[2]: [Leica] Apology
From: khmiska <khmiska@umich.edu>
Date: Tue, 15 Jul 2003 10:21:01 -0700

Hello Chandos,
Thanks for your e-mail. If you think this was bad, boneheaded or
otherwise, you should have been on the MML (Märklin Mailing List) when
the 9/11 tragedy in NYC happened. One moron in a European country made
an incredibly insensitive comment that resulted in a mass exodus from
this list that just about put it out of business. We formed a new
group that is flourishing and while there are occasional gefuffles, as
a whole, things are on an even keel.

So, again, my apologies for my comment and for what it's worth I have
two N**** cameras, an FE and Coolpix 5000. I enjoy Chinese food, French
cheese, Westphalian ham, Canadian cheddar, Mexican fajitas, and
American hamburgers.

Mit freundlichen Grüssen.

Kurt
- --