Subject: [Leica] @#$@#$#@ foreigners
From: Kyle Cassidy <KCassidy@asc.upenn.edu>
Date: Tue, 15 Jul 2003 16:38:03 -0400

> Did the Japs ever apologize for their cowardly sneak  attack on Pearl
> Harbor
> killing 2,500 Americans or torturing to death thousands more Americans
> in the death camps?  Of course not.
>
> Do the Japs have any respect for Yankees (Americans)?  No, because the
> Japs consider anyone who surrenders a sub-human and thousands upon
> thousands of Americans surrendered and were summarily butchered.

At last there's someone on the LUG I agree with. One thing this planet has
is too many damn foreigners. I can't think of one group of them I have a
nice thing to say about except that from time to time they make for fair
target practice.

Ever since we kicked the @#$@#ing Britts out we've gotten nothing but
disrespect from a bunch of other low life countries.

I, for one, will NEVER own or use a japaneese camera because of this very
attrocious "behavior" of theirs during WWII. I urge you all to join my
boycott. Thank god I have my leicas.

America is FULL people. Go home!

Kc

Replies: Reply from "Nelson Chan" <cchan@info.com.ph> (Re: [Leica] @#$@#$#@ foreigners)