Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: Single malt...and Leica
From: Ted Grant <tedgrant@shaw.ca>
Date: Wed, 16 Jul 2003 06:12:13 -0700

- ----Richard F. Man wrote:
> Nah, you guys got it all wrong. Japanese are big Leica collectors and even
> users right? I know a good number of HK Chinese are also Leica users, plus
> the British drink tea, right?
>
> So the official drink of the LUG ought to be tea!
>
> Or may be it should be beer since Leica is still in Germany.<<<

Hi Richard,
You've opened the door to something interesting here in deciding which
should be the drink of the LUG we could satisfy the lot by drinking all
three. ;-)

I'll admit on a "couple of occasions" to carrying out the following. ;-) Not
with Lagavulin but an unnamed brand. :-)

First a full shot of scotch swallowed right down, followed by a good swig of
German beer, preferably from  a liter stein. Now that's drinking after a
hard day of working the Olympics and then relaxing. ;-)

Several of those and you show no fear and stack your Leica gear. Later, tea
after dinner. Well that is if yer still vertical and breathing. ;-)
There you go eh? ;-)
ted

Message from Mitch Alland <malland@xsmail.com> ([Leica] Single malt...and Leica)
Message from "Richard F. Man" <richard@imagecraft.com> (Re: [Leica] Re: Single malt...and Leica)