Subject: [Leica] I'm baaaaack
From: Craig Semetko <csemetko@earthlink.net>
Date: Thu, 17 Jul 2003 16:28:42 -0700

Hello Tina,

Congratulations on the new knees! My mother got both of hers done at
once last year and when you say rehab's excruciating I know you know of
what you speak! They say the reason to get them both done at once is
because the pain after getting one done is so bad you'll never go back
for the other. Anyway, I'm very happy for you--the new knees will
change your life. My my mom could hardly walk fifty yards before the
surgery (unless she happened to be in Nordstrum's--then, strangely, she
could walk for hours:)) and now she motors around everywhere with no
pain. The knees really are a miracle. They're going to hurt for awhile,
  but just grit your teeth and take those pain pills and you will be
like new in no time!

All the best,

Craig