Subject: Re: [Leica] Now bulk loading
From: Ernest Nitka <enitka@twcny.rr.com>
Date: Fri, 18 Jul 2003 15:07:37 -0400

I have come to the same conclusion - that while it is satisfying to the
soul to say you rolled your own - there are enough variables in getting
a decent picture why hope that the cannisters are light tight, etc.
Ilford makes HP5+ in 36, 24 and even 12 exposure rolls so this helps if
someone just needs a short short roll. The only difference is that the
self roll canisters can come apart at time of developement by hand
whereas commercial cannisters require a beer bottle opener - but then
again what self respecting darkroom wouldn't have a beer bottle opener
anyway!!  :)

ernie