Subject: [Leica] More Bulk Loading thoughts
From: Ernest Nitka <enitka@twcny.rr.com>
Date: Fri, 18 Jul 2003 15:13:02 -0400

I forgot to add an advantage to bulk loading - it requires you to stay
with the same film for at least 100 ft - now that I've gone away from
bulk loading I'm free to use multiple film types WITHOUT ever learning
about any one in particular!  Not quite true as I have settled on HP5+
in commercial rolls but the bulk film forces you to stick with one type
- - bad if it's AGFApan 400 ( hated it ) great if it's old TriX or HP5+

ernie