Subject: Re: [Leica] I'm Ba-a-a-a-ck!
From: Karen Nakamura <mail@gpsy.com>
Date: Fri, 18 Jul 2003 14:03:44 -0500

Tina -

Congrats on your successful knee surgery!  Keep up the rehab!

I'm in my early 30s, but I tore out a knee tendon a couple of years
ago playing inline hockey (long story), so I know that eventually
I'll need to get my knees replaced.

Odd that we're all going bionic!

I hope you don't have to go through any airports in the near future!
Your knees will send the security teams running. :-)

This time, coming back from Japan with 8 cameras (only 1 electronic =
EOS-3; and 1 digital) and an equal number of lenses in my carry-on
luggage,  I definitely got some strange looks.

Karen Nakamura
www.photoethnography.com

Message from Tina Manley <images@InfoAve.Net> (Re: [Leica] I'm Ba-a-a-a-ck!)