Subject: Re: [Leica] I'm Ba-a-a-a-ck!
From: Ted Grant <tedgrant@shaw.ca>
Date: Fri, 18 Jul 2003 11:34:02 -0700

Tina Manley explained:
> I have state-of-the-art carbon blue, titanium, and plastic artificial
> joints.  No red dots that I could see, though!<<<

Hi Tina,
Yeah but wait for the first airport scan walk through and the security folks
are going to go wild screaming and yelling with guns out, "Assume the
position yer not legal! No red dots! " :-)

Hi dear lady glad you're back and making good progress look forward to
seeing you entered in the Knee Cap Olympics in Athens next year. ;-)
ted

Message from Tina Manley <images@InfoAve.Net> (Re: [Leica] I'm Ba-a-a-a-ck!)