Subject: Re: [Leica] PAWs
From: Jerry Lehrer <jerryleh@pacbell.net>
Date: Fri, 18 Jul 2003 17:00:00 -0700

Alastair and BD

I dunno but it seemed so naive, and almost tongue in cheek type
of statement that I thought he was pulling our leg?

BTW, I have made a number of waist level finders for my Leicas.
They came from oooold folding roll film cameras, modified to fit
the accessory shoe on my M's.  Leitz made them before the war
but I've never seen one for sale.

When I recover from this stinking bout of pneumonia, I'll try to
get some pictures of the device I made.

Jerry