Subject: Re: [Leica] An Introduction, and a plea for wisdom
From: Ernest Nitka <enitka@twcny.rr.com>
Date: Sat, 19 Jul 2003 11:46:40 -0400

Jack - many thanks for the intro - it sure hit home on many levels ( no
tube amps, only 2 german lettered car here).  I think the thing I'd
like to know are you
- - a 28-50-90 kinda guy or
- -a 21-35-90 kind?

If you're mr. richey rich then get them all but i don't think you
would've asked  this august group if you were Mr. Rich.  A lateral
suggestion:
New Leica MP with older lenses like 35 summircon with the click stop
focusing tab ( sorry I don't know which generation) or the older
Summilux 50/1.4  Once you decide the first question then pick out
either the 35 or the 50 and then you've started.  Can pick up a 90
pretty cheap unless you go with new glass ala the 90 sumircon.

You will receive hundreds of suggestions - this is just but one and not
a particularly good one at that.

ernie nitka

www.enitka.com