Subject: RE: [Leica] Re: Not Leica, Big Fellow and Long Fellow; and Very OT
From: "Chandos Michael Brown" <cmbrow@wm.edu>
Date: Sat, 19 Jul 2003 12:01:04 -0400

Right Marc.

Funny to imagine that a professional historian sitting in his office at
a research university needs to "eschew" web sites.  This review is
merely typical and accessible to those on the LUG.  Coogan has *no*
credibility as an historian, and I am happy to provide a number of
references that will require those who have no access to First Search or
JSTORE to examine the appropriate paper references.

Teach your grandmother to suck eggs, Marc.  I giggle when you presume to
lecture us on "established" scholarship.

Chandos Michael Brown
History and American Studies
College of William and Mary
www.wm.edu/cas/asp/faculty/brown