Subject: Re: [Leica] Dual Range for Dummys
From: Vick Ko <vick.ko@sympatico.ca>
Date: Sat, 19 Jul 2003 16:59:51 -0400

No it won't if you want to go to the close range on the M5.

The height of the M5 is higher than the M4 and before.  Not sure about
all the M6; my DR works on my M6, but my M6 isn't TTL.

The eyes of the DR finder have a stud that blocks the eyes from engaging
home against an M5.   I'm told if you remove that stud, the M5 works
with the DR.  On the M6, the RF sensor wheel does not accommodate the
extended transition of the DR.

regards,
Vick