Subject: Re: [Leica] Dual Range for Dummys
From: "Ted Bayer" <tedbayer@charter.net>
Date: Sat, 19 Jul 2003 15:23:19 -0700

Vick:

I'm not sure what you are saying here, but if you mean that you can't use
the DR with the eyes on the M6 in the close-focus range, I believe there may
be a problem with your camera.  Mine works just fine - have taken many
pictures with it.  You should set the lens to infinity when putting it on
the camera - at least that works best for me.

Ted