Subject: Re: [Leica] Nikon for MP
From: "Jon" <jon.stanton@comcast.net>
Date: Sun, 20 Jul 2003 09:57:10 -0700

Felix,

Thanks for the feedback. Of the 4 lenses the one I miss most is the 20 2.8
which I notice Eli has for sale in Shutterbug. The 50 1.2 gave me some
exceptional results when I was in Santa Fe/Taos.... all the old missions. I
apparently was one of the lucky ones with the 60 2.8 macro...I always had
razor sharp results. No complaints about the performance of the F5 it was a
wonderful instrument...I like the relative anonymity of the Leica.
Economically I came very close to breaking even on the trade.

Jon