Subject: Re: [Leica] M6 vs the M4, and filter factors; polarizer
From: "J. Gilbert Plantinga" <jgp@gilplant.com>
Date: Sun, 20 Jul 2003 21:20:28 -0400

No, you use one of the Leica swing-out polarizers and adjust it by eye
before rotating it 180 degrees back down in front of the lens soo that
you get the degree of polarization you want. Then you set the exposure
as usual.

Gilbert

Replies: Reply from "Jack McLain" <jmclainaz@comcast.net> (Re: [Leica] M6 vs the M4, and filter factors; polarizer)