Subject: Re: [Leica] M6 vs the M4, and filter factors; polarizer
From: "Jack McLain" <jmclainaz@comcast.net>
Date: Sun, 20 Jul 2003 18:54:21 -0700

well you could do that if you had that gadget.  I bet the same results could
be had by doing it the simple way.  I've gone so non-tech to rotate a
polerizer (a 72mm) in front of my eye and then simply held it in front of
the lens (a 55mm) in the same orientation.
Jack McLain
Tucson, AZ
http://jackmclain-photography.dotcommunity.net