Subject: Re: [Leica] OT - "Winged Migration"
From: "Jack McLain" <jmclainaz@comcast.net>
Date: Sun, 20 Jul 2003 19:02:01 -0700

I'm a birder as well as photographer (that sounds like a AA type admission),
and a participant on several birding listserves; the majority opinion is
that this film is simply marvelous (and might just be my one motion picture
attendance of the year).
Jack McLain
Tucson, AZ
http://jackmclain-photography.dotcommunity.net