Subject: [Leica] Further digital exploration
From: "Gary Klein" <leicaman@lakebreeze.org>
Date: Mon, 21 Jul 2003 14:48:05 -0500

Now if you think the Canon 10d is a tank, then you should use two Canon 1d
digitals on a day in and day out basis as I do these days.

They are the definition of tank.  But having used Nikon F2 cameras with
motors early in my career, I know they fit the definition along with the
Leicaflex SL and SL2 Mot bodies with their fitted motor drives.  Then stick
on a long lens or a zoom and carry them around for say four or five hours.
Then use the 10d, you will call it petite at that point.

gck

- ---