Subject: Re: [Leica] Focusing a 75 1.4 - SOOMKY
From: "Steven Blutter" <sblutter@ameritech.net>
Date: Mon, 21 Jul 2003 17:57:45 -0500

For close ups, I use (with collapsable older 50mm's) the SOOMKY adapter - if
you can find one - I've used it for years with grerat success - in fact on
some flat art just today... same range as the 50 DR.  Closest, about 20",
but with some depth of field you can cheat a bit - but not much racked out
that far.