Subject: Re: [Leica] Voightlander lenses; 50 1.5, 28 1.9, and 75 2.5
From: "Mark Pope" <leica.user@ntlworld.com>
Date: Tue, 22 Jul 2003 20:55:02 +0100

The 28 1.9 is a very good lens indeed.  It is a fabulous performer.  The
only down side is its physical size.  It does encroach into the viewfinder
quite a bit, especially with a 0.72 body.  Not a major problem for me, but I
have started to use an accessory viewfinder for some shots.  Given the price
differential between this and a Leica equivalent, it's a steal.

Regards

Mark Pope
Swindon Wilts, UK

http://www.monomagic.co.uk