Subject: Re: [Leica] Voightlander lenses
From: Ted Grant <tedgrant@shaw.ca>
Date: Tue, 22 Jul 2003 13:01:17 -0700

Karen Nakamura said:

>>> p.s. I also noticed the M7 has weak paint as well. The film back /
> pressure plate is already wearing a bit thin where my leather case
> was rubbing on it.<<<

Hi Karen,
Well now you know what the problem is? The case you keep the M7 in! ;-)

The best thing to do is sell the case, usually never ready for anything but
assisting in missing a picture and buy more film! ;-)

And you've also pointed out a major flaw in the body look of the M7, my
goodness how we continually get duped into believing we've, those of us who
jumped in and bought the M7, into believing we have purchased the finest
Kodak Moment recording instrument in the world. ;-) ;-)

Now for heaven sake lets not have people get their knickers wet over this
very large stupid attempt at humour. Hang loose! :-)

However, Karen the part about the case?  That's serious. :-) sell it, buy
film. Honest.

ted

Replies: Reply from Karen Nakamura <mail@gpsy.com> (Re: [Leica] Voightlander lenses)
Reply from Mark Rabiner <mark@rabinergroup.com> (Re: [Leica] Voightlander lenses)