Subject: [Leica] The titanium Leica
From: "James Harrison" <leicajh@earthlink.net>
Date: Tue, 22 Jul 2003 21:16:31 -0500

I guess I am a sucker, I bought two of these shameful cameras.  A Classic,
and the latest.  I gave one away last year as a graduation present, and
kept the current model..It is my favorite camera.  I enjoy shooting with
it.
 Oh, I also was tricked into buying the three titanium lenses made for it.

James Harrison

http://home.earthlink.net/~leicajh/