Subject: [Leica] Re: Leica Users digest V25 #89
From: Peter Klein <pklein@2alpha.net>
Date: Tue, 22 Jul 2003 20:15:59 -0700

What Karen says makes a lot of sense.  I did the same thing with my cameras
for years.  I even had a IIIf case where the top half fell off, and I kept
the camera in the bottom half.  It cushioned the occasional bump, and gave
my big hands a little more thickness to wrap around.

Somehow, though I haven't gotten around to getting a case for my current M
cameras.  The current M cases seem awkward and too thick and hard.  My old
IIIf case was just right.

Ted is 100% right that an *entire* "neveready" case is worse than
useless.  It's a guarantee that you'll miss shots.

- --Peter