Subject: Re: [Leica] Further digital exploration
From: Johnny Deadman <lists@johnbrownlow.com>
Date: Wed, 23 Jul 2003 13:32:32 -0400

I have 3x1G microdrives for the 1Ds which is easily enough for me, and
you all know that I am a crazy shooter. The secret is to keep dumping
them off onto a digital wallet when you get the chance. You just plug
the card into the hard drive and put it in the camera bag, so it
downloads as you keep shooting on another card.

The biggest -- possibly only -- issue with the 1Ds is the size when you
attach one of the L series zooms to it.

On Wednesday, July 23, 2003, at 01:49 AM, Mark Rabiner wrote:

> On the Canon full frame I've heard it is surprisingly limited in use.
> Why?  I forgot the slowness of it?  Limited amount of shots you can get
> on a memory thing? (roll).
>
> Me I don't mind getting a wide which i know is a wide for film and a
> normal for digital.
> It's like getting two lenses for the price of  one!
- --
John Brownlow

http://www.pinkheadedbug.com
http://www.unintended-consequences.com