Subject: [Leica] Sunglasses WAS Hats?
From: Johnny Deadman <lists@johnbrownlow.com>
Date: Wed, 23 Jul 2003 14:07:05 -0400

I used to have terrible problems with seeing my eyes reflected in the
back surface of sunglasses until I bought a pair of Maui Jims which
have a wonderful anti-reflection coating on the back of the lens.
Wouldn't wear anything else now. Tried a lot of other expensive stuff
that was no good.

	http://www.mauijim.com

I have the beachcomber ones. Expensive but great.

On Wednesday, July 23, 2003, at 12:26 PM, Mark Rabiner wrote:

> I find sun glasses work much better with a hat to sheild the back of
> the glass.
- --
John Brownlow

http://www.pinkheadedbug.com