Subject: [Leica] Re: [Rollei] re:leather cases
From: Jerry Lehrer <jerryleh@pacbell.net>
Date: Thu, 24 Jul 2003 14:43:42 -0700

Jane

My leather technician has recommended that a product called "Leather
Amore" made in Vancouver Washington, as the best product to use
on leather camera cases.  The most difficult cases to maintain are the
Rolleiflex cases. He says never use any products on them that contain
mineral spirits or solvents.  (My Kiwi brand neatsfoot oil is over 50%
petroleum hydrocarbons)

BTW, I understand that Armorall is an excellent treatment for Vulcanite
on older Leica bodies.

Jerry