Subject: [Leica] Four new PAWs
From: Karen Nakamura <mail@gpsy.com>
Date: Fri, 25 Jul 2003 23:32:15 -0500

Four new PAWs (pictures-a-week) - I'm still backlogged from Japan:

1) "When life gives you lemons, make lemonade"
http://photoethnography.com/gallery/paw2003/index09.html
(Leica M7, C-Voigtlander 50mm f/1.5)

2) Kelley Farm, MN - Still Lifes
http://photoethnography.com/gallery/paw2003/index10.html
(Leica M7; Canon 35mm f/2.0, C-Voigtlander 50mm f/1.5)

3) Meinecke meets Lewis Hine
http://photoethnography.com/gallery/paw2003/index11.html
(Nikon S2; Jupiter-12 35mm f/2.8)

4) The next generation of Hmong capitalists
http://photoethnography.com/gallery/paw2003/index12.html
(Nikon S2; Jupiter-12 35mm f/2.8)

I'm generally happy with all of the B&W shots (2-4), especially those
taken with my vintage lenses (my Canon 35mm f/2.0 and Former Soviet
Union Jupiter-12 35mm f/2.8).

Comments are more than welcome!   I have a thin skin and cry easily! :-)

Karen Nakamura

p.s. I'll post my Japan photos soon. I'm almost done scanning the B&W
film but have a huge amount of Provia to scan still.

Replies: Reply from Ted Grant <tedgrant@shaw.ca> (Re: [Leica] Four new PAWs)