Subject: [Leica] Nathan's PAW 27 & 28: Leaving Switzerland
From: Nathan Wajsman <nathan.wajsman@planet.nl>
Date: Sat, 26 Jul 2003 09:03:29 +0200

Those two weeks were mainly about our move from Switzerland to the
Netherlands. The week 27 picture is one of the last I took of the
landscape around the town where we lived. The sky obliged by changing
from the boring blue that day:

http://www.wajsmanphoto.com/2003_27.jpg
(CL, 40mm Rokkor, Agfa Scala)

Week 28 is a series of the packing and departure from Switzerland, all
shot with the M6, 35mm Summilux ASPH, on Agfa Scala. The pictures are
presented in the logical order rather than according to their quality:

Our possessions are packed:
http://www.wajsmanphoto.com/2003_28.jpg

In Switzerland, a lift is almost always needed:
http://www.wajsmanphoto.com/2003_28alt1.jpg

But the guys still do a lot of heavy lifting:
http://www.wajsmanphoto.com/2003_28alt2.jpg

They were great guys, even our dog took to them and vice versa:
http://www.wajsmanphoto.com/2003_28alt3.jpg

As the house was emptied, our eating arrangements became increasingly
basic:
http://www.wajsmanphoto.com/2003_28alt4.jpg

Everything is packed and loaded, and the crew leader Frederic is doing
the final paperwork before departure:
http://www.wajsmanphoto.com/2003_28alt5.jpg

The last act before we also leave--my wife takes down our name from the
house:
http://www.wajsmanphoto.com/2003_28alt6.jpg

The complete PAW index is at:
http://www.wajsmanphoto.com/indexpaw2003.htm
and comments and critique are always appreciated.

Nathan
- --
Nathan Wajsman
Almere, Netherlands