Subject: Re: [Leica] R8-9 question for long exposures
From: tripspud <tripspud@transbay.net>
Date: Sat, 26 Jul 2003 21:59:26 -0700

Hi Kevin!

      The Leica M7 sounds better all the time!  I mean having a timer
with a countdown in the viewfinder is really practical.  Also, I understand
the M7 can be used without batteries @ 1/125 and 1/60?  With B,
you still have a functioning camera without batteries.

Cheers,

Rich Lahrson
Berkeley, Californai
tripspud@transbay.net