Subject: [Leica] Leica] Nathan's PAW 27 & 28: Leaving Switzerland
From: Peter Klein <pklein@2alpha.net>
Date: Sun, 27 Jul 2003 10:23:14 -0700

Nathan:  As usual, you have managed to capture the essence of an event with
stellar quality.  How you could do this during such a stressful thing as
moving a household is beyond me.  Good going!  Hope you've settled in well
and are not missing the mountains too much.

What film and developer were you using?  It looks beautiful.

- --Peter

Replies: Reply from Nathan Wajsman <nathan.wajsman@planet.nl> (Re: [Leica] Leica] Nathan's PAW 27 & 28: Leaving Switzerland)