Subject: Re: [Leica] Mark Pope's PAW Week 30
From: Daniel Ridings <daniel.ridings@muspro.uio.no>
Date: Mon, 28 Jul 2003 10:18:49 +0200 (MEST)

Yeah, I know what you mean. I'm terribly irritated with myself now because
I can't get back into our time zone and am stuck in central time in the
US. That puts me away at night and wasting away the daylight hours
sleeping during the day. The madder I get at myself the worse it gets.

I processed my film while I was away ... but sitting down and scanning
them in isn't such a treat either. Chalk up a point for digital.

I was pleased with the way the quickloader works too. A lot of people had
been bad-mouthing it so I didn't have high expectations, but it works like
a charm for me.

Take care,
Daniel