Subject: Re: [Leica] Nathan's PAW 27 & 28: Leaving Switzerland
From: Jerry Lehrer <jerryleh@pacbell.net>
Date: Mon, 28 Jul 2003 00:04:14 -0700

Nathan

I have been to all four of the places that I mentioned, though in
the Netherlands only in Leyden and Amsterdam.  I think that I
have expressed my personal feelings accurately.  I am sure that
there must be some nice people and places in the Netherlands.

I have had temporary work assignment in some places that were
not as nice as I expected, like Israel, the south of France or the north
of England, but I realized that it was TDY, and I would be back in a
few years.  Japan was the best, Central Florida the worst.

Jerry