Subject: Re: [Leica] Whats missing?
From: grduprey@rockwellcollins.com
Date: Mon, 28 Jul 2003 08:03:14 -0500

Gerry

There was a rubber plug.  It cover an access hole for adjusting the camera.
Leica USA should be able to send you one, assuming you are in the usa.

Gene

                      "Gerry Walden"
                      <gwpics@aol.com>                    To:       LUG <leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us>
                      Sent by:                            cc:
                      owner-leica-users@mejac.palo        Subject:  [Leica] Whats missing?
                      -alto.ca.us

                      07/26/2003 04:29 PM
                      Please respond to
                      leica-users

I have just taken my 'classic' M6 out of my bag after shooting a weeding
with it today and have noticed a hole to the rear of the shutter speed
dial. Can somebody please tell me what used to be in there and whether
it is important. Did it used to be a little nipple to sort of hold the
wind lever in place? Will it do any harm now it is missing? What is
below it?

Thanks!

Gerry
- --