Subject: Re: [Leica] Bessa R2
From: mcintyre@ca.inter.net
Date: Mon, 28 Jul 2003 14:04:23 US/Eastern

I played with one at my local camera exchange, a new one, and I quite liked how it felt.
The internal metering system seems fairly easy to handle, and the film loading is very
easy - SLR-like. I used to have an M3, and could not really get used to the film plate,
take-up spool, back flap scenario. As far as the film transport goes, I don't know if the
film loading system adds all that much to the image quality, or if it's just the "Leica"
way of holding on to the past ;-)