Subject: RE: [Leica] Bessa R2
From: "Randy Jensen" <randy@jamzcheer.com>
Date: Mon, 28 Jul 2003 09:05:51 -0700

I haven't used one at all, but I'd been dying to see what one felt like, and
I finally played with one this weekend.  The camera actually feels really
great (much better than the plastic R).  My only problem is with the sound.
It's much louder than an M (louder than my R8 I'm pretty sure - I didn't do
a side by side), and sounds much more "metallic."  Other than that I was
very impressed with it.

It would be a great camera if you don't mind it sounding like an SLR.  Or it
would make a great 2nd M body.  It would be nice to have that 1/125 sync
speed if you need that kind of thing.

I think I'll try to get a deal on a M6TTL instead however.  Just my $0.02

Randy
www.randyjensenphoto.com