Subject: RE: [Leica] return to FP4 (was GeeBees' PAW week 30
From: "Steve Unsworth" <mail@steveunsworth.co.uk>
Date: Mon, 28 Jul 2003 21:28:32 +0100

Christer

It's easy to get hold of and it's cheap = here in the UK I can get a roll of
FP4+ for 1.55 GBP, that's just over 2 Euros. To my eye it looks good scanned
(I don't have a wet darkroom). I don't have a wet darkroom and at the moment
prints don't go over A4 in size - I have an Epson Photo 950 printer.

I could easily live with say Agfa APX 100, but the Ilford product is easier
to find.

I expose it at ISO 125 and develop in Xtol 1:3 for 14.75 minutes at 20
degrees C.

Steve