Subject: [Leica] 2003 photos
From: Don Lawrence <DLawrence@fkp.com>
Date: Mon, 28 Jul 2003 15:24:38 -0500

Hi
I finally have the first 29 weeks of my 2003 PAW project up for viewing.  My
project consists of limited subject matter.
Inspired by Kyle's original idea and Lea's former picture of the day project
of her daughter.

Three children, one photo of each a week. Three pictures a week.

Perhaps some of you may have glanced at last year's project. IMO this year
has consistently better images, a powerful endorsement of
the photo a week process. The weekly deadline forces action and motivates.
It can only help you improve your photography.
Still I know there is a lot of room for improvement here. So I welcome any
comments, critiques, rants, flames, tomatoes, etc.

I know, I must be violating some monumental LUG and PAW traditions.
Posting photos of my own family, no streetphotos, no landscapes, no variety
only kids. But, that is what I photograph 95% of the time now.

Ultimately these weekly photos are part of a larger project that I am
developing for each child. Hopefully it will bring them
some great nostalgic moments in the future.

Technical note; 80% Leica M5 or M7, the rest with Contax SLR, all film, no
digital.
Be patient as the thumbnails and photos may take a while if you don't have
DSL. (I am a novice web page builder).

http://users2.ev1.net/~donlaw/

Don

Replies: Reply from "lea" <lea@whinydogpress.com> (Re: [Leica] 2003 photos)