Subject: Re: [Leica] mounting filter on 15mm s/w heliar
From: Robert Marvin <marvbej@earthlink.net>
Date: Mon, 28 Jul 2003 16:36:58 -0400

I've been using a rear mounted adaptor made by Tempe Camera Repair.
It was suggested a few years ago by another LUGer whose name I can't
recall (senior moment?). It attaches with a tiny allen key and holds
a small circle cut from a Kodak gelatin Wratten filter--one 3" filter
provides several of these. It had to be sent back to be shaved down
to mount with my IIIf-- AFAIK their original design works fine for
'M's. IIRC this custom adaptor cost about $60 or $70.

Bob Marvin